Registration is now open for Bounce Back and Thrive! this spring. Join us online or in-person to learn skills to build resiliency in your family. Free childcare is available for the in-person session.
Register online here or call 705-645-3027.
Muskoka Family Focus is grateful to the Ontario Trillium Foundation for providing funding for Bounce Back & Thrive!
Seminars for Parents
- Whether offered during the day or in the evening,
- Whether offered with childcare or not,
- Whether the format is Triple P, Make the Connection or Strengthening Families,
- All workshops have a few things in common and each will provide an opportunity to:
- Add some strategies to your parenting “toolbox”
- Share and network with other parents
- Discuss developmental stages, positive communication and discipline
- Ask questions, share successes and discuss challenges
- Learn about other local agencies that provide help and services for specific problems, for example:
“I think my child may need speech therapy, a hearing test, vision screening, etc”